divendres, 28 de setembre del 2012

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hi my name's Núria and today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays.

First I'm going to talk about Poole!
Second I'm going to talk about Platja d'Aro
And finally I'm going to talk about my travel to Pamplona, Vitoria and Saragossa.

First I went to Poole with Elena and Marta and a lot of people from Barcelona. There i staved the most fantastic 3 weeks of my live. I stayed in a family, the same of last year, it was a good family. Every morning I went to English classes and in the afternoons I had some activities with my friends, in the evenings I went to walk and saw fireworks with my family. It was fantastic but the last day I was very sad because we had to separate from the family in England and the friends of Barcelona it was a sad ending..But I always remember this travel and the people.

Second I'm going to talk about Platja d'Aro, there I stayed for 1 week in the house of my cousins. There I met Mireia Noguer and other people. Every day we went to the beach and in the afternoons we went to shopping and ate a "LLAOGURT", and in the evenings we went to the disco name BLACK AND WHITE! it was a great experience! I hope the next year will be the same!

Finally I'm traveled to Pamplona, Vitoria and Saragossa with my parents. First I stayed in Pamplona, and Vitoria and I visited a lot of monuments and churches. The last day I met my grandparents in Saragossa because we had friends there, and all of my family stayed there with them. It was a great travel!

Thank you for your attention. Bye!

OBSERVATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION


PRESENTATION:

  
Did you use any resources? Yes, i use a power point with a lot of pictures.
Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes, the resources are so much attractive.
Did you talk about the photos to the audience? Yes, but no so much

BODY LANGUAGE AND EVE CONTACT:

Did you look at your audience most of the time? I look a little bit the audience but all the time i look for the camera.
Did you read from your notes? No i didn't read from my notes. 
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, i do a lot of gestures to hold the attention of my audience.

STRUCTURE:

Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, i organize all of my ideas to have a good presentation.
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, of course! 
Which ones?  First, second, finally, then..

CONTENT:

Did you introduce interesting information to your audience?  Yes, I introduce a lot of interesting information in my audience.

Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books..? No, i didn't 
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? My information was more original because i put a lot of pictures and I splain very detailed.

LANGUAGE:

Did you check your grammar? Yes, of course
Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No i didn't
Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, i use a lot of sentece linkers, for example: also, but, and, however..
Did you use fillers? Yes, i use fillers, for example: well, for example, one second, sorry..

PRONOUNCIATION AND INTONATION:

Did you know how to pronounce all your words? No i didn't
Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher?  Yes, but with my parents.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time? No I use my tone of voice, but sometimes I shout a little bit.
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I speed in a fluid continuum.

SELF-EVALUATION:

You are a teacher! What mark did you get? I get me 6.5. 



MY CLASSMATES:

Laia: Summer camp, C.A.V.A, Santa cristina. She speeak fluid.

Marta O. England, Italy, Tossa. 

Blanca: Camp nashoba, Peru and Pals.

Monica: bornemouth, A camp, L'escala.

Mireia: Bouneouth, Platja d'Aro, Banyoles

Pau: England, Platja d'Aro, Football season

Elena: Poole, Cruise, Banyoles

Carlota: Turquia, Cadaquès, Banyoles

Esther: camping, l'albera and Granada.
   

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada